If you’re an entrepreneur looking to leverage the Internet for your business but are feeling:
- Stuck and not knowing what the next best step is
- Frustrated with your lack of success so far
- Overwhelmed by choice and varying expert opinions
- Anxious to take your business to the next level
I can help.
You have more than likely found your way here because you are longing for a business that properly represents you online.
You may also have come to me because you’re tired of spinning your wheels and putting in the time and effort to have nothing to show for it.
Or, maybe your business is doing very well but you know that with some added ‘oomph’, your business could soar to new heights.
About the Digital Strategy Sessions
When you engage me for a digital strategy session, we will spend our time together creating solutions, ideas and a plan that is customized for your business.
Wherever you are currently at in your business, I will meet you there and then push you to go beyond your comfort zone and move into territory that you may not have thought about yet.
When you set up a session, I’ll collect some information ahead of time that will help me prepare for our session. We’ll meet virtually (unless you’re local to Ottawa – we can then set up an in-person session) via telephone or Skype and we’ll spend the time focused on you and your business.
You’ll walk away from our session with at least one to three actionable items (sometimes more!) and more than likely some homework. However, you’ll also feel less overwhelmed, less confused and more inspired and ready to get to work.
Ways to Use the Digital Strategy Session
Here are some of the ways that previous clients have used their session:
- To develop a marketing plan for the next three months
- To create an editorial calendar
- To talk through and figure out ways to streamline business operations
- To develop a launch plan for an event
- To determine the next best service or product and how it will come to life
- To discuss ways to engage community on social media
- To figure out how to creatively express their company online
As you can see, the sessions are used in a wide variety of ways but they are always helpful, practical and useful.
I’ve been running an online business for over ten years now and have kept my business profitable every single year without spending a single dollar on advertising beyond my website. Seriously.
Early on in my business, I figured out ways to keep costs low but achieve maximum effectiveness online. As the business grew and moved into the International playing field, I kept those principles close to heart and continued to find new and innovative ways to leverage the Internet while keeping my overhead extremely low.
I have also spent the last ten years creating every online business possible so that I could experience first-hand the different business models that are available to online businesses. From coaching / consulting to information products to a membership-based program to becoming a partner on YouTube to leveraging online group coaching programs, I’ve done it all and then some.
The other thing that makes my own experience unique is that I’ve also been supporting entrepreneurs in the backend of their business. I have developed websites, created information products, put together telesummits, crafted press releases, set up Facebook pages and more. I can see a business from the big picture vision but I can also see the steps needed to get from point A to point B.
Bottom line? I get what it takes to run an online business well.
Ready to Rock?
If you’re ready to schedule a session with me, you can choose the option that suits you best below. You can purchase a short or a long session and you can purchase sessions in blocks to save on the overall cost.
Short Sessions (60 Minutes)
- Short Session (1 Hour) – $175
- Short Session (3 Pack, Save 15%) – $446
Long Sessions (3 Hours)
- Long Session (3 Hours) – $475
- Long Session (3 Pack, Save 15%) – $1,211
A Few Notes About the Sessions
- Long sessions typically run from 1-4pm Eastern Standard Time, with a twenty-minute break at an hour and a half into the session, and are generally booked on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- Short sessions are booked between 10am and 4pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Thursday. We do not book sessions on Fridays.
- Purchased sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- All session purchasers are eligible for a special coupon code that can be used against our online business support services. We want to be able to support you with your actionable items and homework if you need it.
- All sessions are recorded and a copy of that recording will be provided to you along with an e-mail summary featuring notes taken during the call and any helpful links or resources.