Do you want to learn more about virtual assistance as a viable business option?
Have you been looking for a work-from-home option that ISN’T scammy?
Then join me for a three-hour virtual workshop on Virtual Assistance 101.
I’ve been doing virtual assistance since 2004 and while my company has grown into a digital marketing agency, virtual assistance is still at the roots of what I do and my company is still 100% virtual.
In this three-hour workshop, I’ll be teaching you everything you need to know about this business. We’ll talk about what it is, how to get started, what you need to run a business like this, how to find clients, which services to offer and more.
Here’s just a small sampling of what I cover in this three-hour training:
- What virtual assistance is
- Benefits of virtual assistance as a career path
- Typical services that a VA offers
- The virtual assistance business structure
- The costs associated to starting a business like this
- Getting started as a virtual assistant
- How to find clients for your VA business
- What to do every day to grow your business
- How to bill for your services and what to charge
- The most marketable services a VA should offer
- And more…
If you’ve ever wondered how you can start your own virtual assistance business, you’ll want to purchase and listen to this virtual training program now.