Managing your e-mail inbox can be a bit overwhelming at times — especially if you’ve found yourself subscribed to hundreds of e-mail subscriptions, newsletters and other lists. It can be time consuming and tedious to unsubscribe from each newsletter individually but the benefits of having fewer e-mails in your inbox are enormous.
Here’s how it works:
- Register your free account at unroll.me
- Link it to your e-mail account
- Let the tool scour through your inbox and find likely subscriptions
- Pick and choose what should stay in your inbox, what you wish to completely unsubscribe from and what you want to be included in your “roll up” (a digest of all e-mail subscriptions)
- Choose whether or not you wish to receive a daily or weekly digest and when
- Enjoy a cleaner inbox!
Here are a few screenshots from inside the tool:
As you can see here, I’ve unsubscribed from 502 newsletters, rolled up 9 and kept 201 in my inbox (for me, Basecamp notifications showed up here, which is why I have so many):
I highly recommend this tool if you wish to clean up your inbox. Get your free account here: https://unroll.me.